The Mark L (Mark 50) is Tony Stark’s fiftieth Iron Man suit. It was built after the Mark XLVII. Mark XLVIII Hulkbuster Mark 2 whilst Mark XLIX is Rescue armor Mark 1 (confirmed by hot toys figure and other merchandise).
The Mark L has been used to battle Thanos and his allies. This armor is more advanced than any other previous armors, the entire armor is stored inside the detachable Arc reactor on Tony's Chest, it possesses many capabilities and useful functions for Tony to use at his disposal.
Custom painting is also available
- Basic Iron man suit is with eye lights, refined chest Arc reactor light and hands repulsor lights, mechanic faceplate and full body lights!
- Size is customized, there is no standard size. Please advice your body measurements
- Producing time: 5 weeks, however, due to the order volume, sometimes it will take 7-10 weeks.
- Worldwide shipping around 1-2 weeks
- Material: EVA foam body,
- 3D printed helmet, automobile painting
- 100% handmade
- Full body armor set includes: helmet,shoulders,arms,gloves,chest&back,waist,thighs,legs,boots,bodysuit
- 1:1 scale, adult size, Accurately Detailed, The most accurate Iron man MK50 armor available anywhere.
- Bateries are not included
Please note that after receiving your suit, there may be a little paint chipping on edge of the foam and some of the electronics may have been dislodged from their places. Despite our best efforts to pack and protect our items during the shipping process, slight damages sometimes cannot be avoided. Usually, it’s nothing a little hot glue can’t fix. You will most likely have to make some minor repairs yourself. But if you contact us, I can walk you through how to fix them with ease .