Inspired by the Mark LXXXV (Mark 85) - Tony Stark's eighty-fifth and final Iron Man Armor.
"The armor appeared in Avengers: Endgame as Tony's current suit in 2023.
The Mark LXXXV with its enhanced nano-structure is exceptionally more durable and efficient in combat than its base model the Mark L."
Custom painting is also available
- Basic Iron man suit is with eye lights, refined chest Arc reactor light and hands repulsor lights and mechanic faceplate.
- Size is customized, there is no standard size. Please advice your body measurements
- Producing time: 6 weeks, however, due to the order volume, sometimes it will take 8-11 weeks.
- Worldwide shipping around 1-2 weeks
- Material: EVA foam body,
- 3D printed helmet, automobile painting
- 100% handmade
- Full body armor set includes:
- 1:1 scale, adult size
- Accurately Detailed
- The most accurate Iron Man MK85 armor available anywhere.
- Bateries are not included
Please note that after receiving your suit, there may be a little paint chipping on edge of the foam and some of the electronics may have been dislodged from their places. Despite our best efforts to pack and protect our items during the shipping process, slight damages sometimes cannot be avoided. Usually, it’s nothing a little hot glue can’t fix. You will most likely have to make some minor repairs yourself. But if you contact us, I can walk you through how to fix them with ease .